360 Mobile Security
Protect your device from viruses and other issues
Looking for free security protection and a junk cleaner for your Android smartphone? Over 200 million users trust 360 Mobile Security as their all-in-one antivirus and junk cleaning app. This app optimizes your background apps, scans for junk files, battery power and memory space. Once it stops scanning, you often have a more efficient smartphone, and at the same time, you defend your device from viruses and Trojans. In short, no software will ever offer 100 percent security, but 360 Mobile Security, a top antivirus solution, frees your device from malware, seeks and destroys exploits and vulnerabilities and stops Trojans in their tracks.
Have you ever worried about the theft of your smartphone? Especially if you own a business, security of your computers and smartphones will be paramount to keeping you safe. Through the security of this software, a host of features locate, erase, lock and alarm you in the event of a theft. In essence, your personal data remains private, and you can trigger the remote features through the companies web interface.
In addition, the app offers simplicity to navigate the software with greater ease. You can perform each action with a few taps on the screen, and if you have a harassing phone number that keeps popping up, you can block the number so that they can't call or even text you. You simply enter the number into the device, and it will throw up a wall whenever that number attempts to call.
- Trusted by more than 200 million users
- Free and it keeps your smartphone safe
- Optimize your smartphone for faster speeds
- Theft protection features
- The new updates encumbered the app with tons of unnecessary features and notifications that slow down your smartphone
1.Modified the Game Boost, enjoy the smooth speed when gaming.
3.Improved the Notification Manager,keep you free from unwanted notifications.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CALL_PHONE: Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- READ_SMS: Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- RECEIVE_SMS: Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- SEND_SMS: Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- WRITE_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's call log data.
- WRITE_CONTACTS: Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- CLEAR_APP_CACHE: Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- GET_PACKAGE_SIZE: Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS: Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SET_ALARM: Allows an application to broadcast an Intent to set an alarm for the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT: This permission is no longer supported.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.